Wednesday, 31 March 2010
I was kind of hoping that spring would of sprung by the time I got home from skiing but it doesn't seem to have done - oh well never mind, I don't feel so bad about uploading beautiful wintery France polaroid photos now! There are plenty more of these as well. I won't bore you with them all but I have some films to pick up at lunch - can't wait!!
Monday, 29 March 2010
I was away on holiday last week (yay!) having fun snowboarding in France. So I wasn't able to post the latest 114 miles photos. As I am back to reality now (boo!) here they are.
To see whose is whose please visit Ian and my little blog:
I will be back later with some holiday snaps, there is a lot of scanning and developing to be done.
Monday, 15 March 2010
A little while ago I received a Kreative blog award from Pretty Little Thieves (a gorgeous blog full of fab illustrations) thankyou nancy.
You have to reveal 7 things about yourself and then pass it on to 7 other creative blogger types.
Here is my 7........
1. My boyfriend and I have a little house which we are very slowly renovating, He is good at building things (see shelves above) and I am good at painting things.
2. Not really a surprise this one but I am obsessed with photography and cameras, my dream photo shoot would be for a certain gorgeous foody magazine called WFI.
3. I don't know why as I like other types but the only trousers I own are jeans and leggings.
4. I want to live in the Alps again.
5. I like swimming but I'm not a huge fan of running.
6. I'm quite a good cook, mushroom risotto is one of my favourite things.
7. I want a dog, preferably a little whippet.
I pass on this award to:
Friday, 5 March 2010
I was sorting out my portfolio and I came across these Polaroid Emulsion Transfers. I had completely forgotten about them and I remember at the time of doing them, I wasn't that pleased with how they turned out and concentrated more on Polaroid Lifts. Well I am glad I kept them and glad I found them because I love them now, they look like paintings and are so rich but delicate too. I might try out a few more soon.
Monday, 1 March 2010
I am excited to be taking part in a pretty excellent project called What is England? If you have heard of the 50 States Project you'll know a bit about this one. It is curated by the same guy - Stuart Pilkington and in it each county is represented by a different photographer who has to take photos in their own style to complete a certain number of briefs, the first being 'person' and is published today. Go to the website to see for yourself and also for a better explanation than I have just given! Sorry if all that made no sense what-so-ever! Basically head over here, its good!
Labels: What is Engalnd