ruined negatives

Monday 14 July 2008

I'm really interested in alternative processes, old cameras and different types of film and at the moment I am making a 35mm pin hole camera which hopefully will work! if it does I'll post the pictures up here.  I want to try some handheld pin hole shots, think it could be interesting?

I am also experimenting with some negatives that got damaged when I moved house - all the backing paper of the neg carrier got wet and they have welded themselves onto the negatives!  Unfortunately the negs were good ones, so I was gutted, but after I gave up trying to rescue them I decided that I would try and destroy them even more.  I am currently trying to grow mould on a strip of them, the idea then is to scan them in and hopefully something wonderful will happen.

Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger