Lisa

Thursday 16 October 2008



I did a shoot with Lisa (a beautiful friend of mine) a couple of days ago which was really fun.  She is a dancer which I think makes the whole thing easier because she was somehow more aware of her body, and this sounds weird, but she seemed to know where all her limbs were, more than other people and she knew how to position herself in ways which looked fab on camera and I never had to tell her to point her toes!

The whole thing was great and I am going to play about with the photos, I want to experiment with layers and textures and different backgrounds.  I have lots of ideas, but for now here is one of the photos from the shoot, as it is (not quite straight out of camera but almost!)


0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger