Finished

Thursday 14 May 2009

I had my very last official day at college this week, its a little sad but very exciting too.  Project hand in day was a total nightmare and almost had a nervous breakdown though, my hard drive broke and had to go to the menders!  I thought I had lost all my data (which of course I hadn't backed up! - back up people very very very important, I will be doing it from now on!)  luckily I got all my work back but I had to re-write and essay in super quick time, but its all over now!  All I have to do now is work on promoting my degree show.

It starts on the 19th of June at The Ruskin Gallery, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.  

More details and pretty posters to follow.  If anybody is in Cambrid
ge please pop along.

this is from page 8 (ish!) in my book:

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger