Ninja Magazine

Tuesday 5 May 2009

How exciting!  Ninja Magazine issue 12 came out yesterday and I am in it!  



I love how my images have been layed out and the way they have written my name, the typography is great, I need to find out who designed it.

Click the link to view the whole magazine, I am on pages 156 - 161

http://www.ninja-mag.com/allopass12b.htm

I am very proud to be a part of this magazine as I think that the photography in it is amazing so its excellent to be a part of something of such high quality and filled with such creativity.  Also the editor said that he had had a lot of positive comments abut my work - Yay!! 

3 comments:

June said...

That's cool! Congrats :) If you find out which font is used for your name in the story, please let me know! It looks nice.

Rhiannon said...

I think I spy woolies broken window! If I get chance I will try to pop along to the end of year show.

Caroline Hancox said...

brilliant, you certainly did spy woolies broken window!

i'll post the dates and directions to the show soon

and bubbles, I don't know what the font is, I think it might of been hand-drawn? but i love it too, its great isn't it? If I find out that it is a real font and not someones creative typography, i'll let you know

x

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger