Preview Night

Friday 19 June 2009



Thankyou to everyone who came to the preview of Exposure37 last night. The evening went really really well. Everyones work looked amazing. Thanks to all my friends and family who came and said lovely things about me and thanks to my new friends Amy and Dominic for making my night by just being super! My Mum was in char
ge of taking photos of the evening for me, she did an excellent job and when I get the pics, I'll post them up here.

It is a huge relief to have finished everything, I am thrilled by how last night went, I even managed to sell a few books and am still buzzing today. The big
question now is:

What Next?!

Hopefully more clients and more freelance work, if anybody needs a photographer then please let me know.

Thanks again everyone for a fab night xxxx


ps. The exhibition is on for another week so if you are in Cambridge, please come along. I will be there on Saturday afternoon and Tuesday evening for my shift to look after everything.

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger