Interview!!!!!

Monday 5 October 2009



The wonderful and fabulous Blanket Mag has just been published and it includes my VERY FIRST INTERVIEW! This is the most exciting news I have had for ages, I have known about it for a while but I didn't want to say anything just in case it didn't happen! I am so pleased. The whole magazine is a Black and White issue and it looks really good. You can purchase a copy (only $2) here:


The photos that were selected for the issue were from my Butchers Shop Project, here are some more images from the project:

There was also an interview with my favourite illustrator, Nigel Peake. I love his work and have a few of his zines so I am in very good company in this magazine!


0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger