Cloud Wall

Thursday 18 February 2010

I saw a photo a long time ago of a corner of someone's house and one of the walls was plastered with photo of clouds. I can't remember where I saw the photo unfortunately but whoever had the idea was genius and I have been slowly taking photos of cloudy skys ever since to make my own. These are from all over the place - some from Macedonia, France, good old Royston (and around), Norfolk I think there is even one or 2 that my dad gave me from Cornwall and possibly Iceland! It'll be an international wall. I think I have enough now, I'm putting them up in my kitchen in a long strip along the wall a wall. They are at the printers right now. I can't wait to pick them up, just need to paint the wall they are going on!

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger