wow wow wow

Tuesday 1 June 2010


I thought that this mornings news was good enough but I have just learnt that I am a 'contender' for the Hey Hot Shot competition!! I am so pleased, I entered some photos from my project: Snow, this is an excellent competition with loads of amazing photographers (have a look) so I couldn't be happier, Stacy Obom wrote some really lovely words about my work which you can read over at the competition blog:


I also really like how my name is written as Caroline J Hancox - it sounds so much cooler that way!

3 comments:

prettylittlethieves said...

congratulations! that is so awesome and well deserved!

June said...

Cool, congrats!

I really love these snowy photos you have taken, and I've admired them lots before.. But keep admiring still ;) Especially the first one of these! Oh the slopes.

Ben Golik said...

Congratulations! I saw you featured on the heyhotshot blog and had to tell you 'well done' from me. Great shots - and a well-deserved shout-out!

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger