Guest Blogging

Friday 22 October 2010


I was flattered and really pleased to be asked by Galit from Slow Lane Notes blog to do a guest blog post for her while she was away on her travels visiting her new baby nephew (cute!). The post is up on here blog now and I wanted to say a huge thats to Galit and also to all the lovely people who have left lovely comments, it made my day!

Also I just wanted to share this amazing thing today, I was reading Design for Mankind blog and this post popped up. It is possibly the must beautiful intricate thing I have sen for a while, take a look.

3 comments:

jemina said...

Wonderful pictures, you did an amazing guest blog post and thank you for returning the favor at my blog :)
Wishing you a lovely weekend
XOXO
J

k said...

aw thanks for visiting my blog to say hi! have a good w/e :)

Signe said...

and a great guestpost if was, love your images :)

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger