Take note

Wednesday 24 November 2010


I was reading a fashion and style blog by a girl* who is doing a really interesting project. She has taken 30 items of clothes from her wardrobe and is just wearing that lot for 30 days. Genius idea as it forces you to 'remix' your clothes! Anyway, while I was reading her blog I came across this little quote (which is what I really wanted to say today, long winded way around, I know!):

Calm down and just be. Be who you are. You are the only one who can be that good at being you.

It is so true and needs to be taken notice of, I am continually comparing myself to others - there work, how skinny they are, why don't i live in France blah blah blah blah blah and I always come off worse, its just not worth it people! So stop it now.


*Kendi Lea - great name by the way

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger