Last December

Monday 10 January 2011


I had lots of lovely work on in December which was particularly good. It was all really varied too which always makes things interesting. Some of it I can't show yet so here is a snippet of what Iam aloud to show and some other bits we got up to too. There was a lingerie shoot for Prohibido Lingerie, some snow - although not as much as the rest of the country which we weren't very pleased about! A really fun shoot with an Andrex puppy and his big brother for the Royston Vets, Christmas cake, dinners out and a Ginger gig. Not to mention Christmas but I havn't got round to looking at those photos yet. I have my fingers crossed that 2011 will be as good. I mentioned before that I am now doing weddings, this is something that I am hoping to do more of in 2011 so if anyone out there knows someone that needs a wedding photographer, please pass on my details.

5 comments:

Janine said...

Gorgeous, evocative and moody collection of images... it was obviously a good December :)

k said...

They are all so good!!!

prettylittlethieves said...

beautiful images! happy new year caroline!

Caroline Hancox said...

thanks guys and happy new year to you too

Nicole said...

Beautiful shots Caroline! and I love the idea of the monthly posts from the previous year.

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger