The sky all through July

Thursday 4 August 2011

Every day in July I took a photo of the sky - just to see what t would look like. Turns out it was very pretty, even the days where the sky was just grey turned out to be way more than just grey. Here is a little montage of all 31 days that July had to offer. I'm continuing this on through August and maybe beyond but you can see the progress here if you like:


Hope you like my mini project. I might post a few of my favourites on here a bit later but don't want to bore you all with sky overload!

6 comments:

Ashley Moore said...

This is such a great idea! I love it! I love the idea of displaying it in circles too, rather than squares.

Anne said...

What a wonderful project! Love it!

Annie K said...

Love, love, love this. Would make a great picture as it is.

Caroline Hancox said...

Thanks, I might just do that
x

zsof said...

I am intrigued, this is a beautiful idea! And I absolutely love your photos!
<3
Sofi

Caroline Hancox said...

thankyou for your lovely comments

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger