Isla and Chris Part I

Friday 21 October 2011


I am really excited to be able to share these photos with you. They were from a wedding I did at the beginning of September. As you can see it was a gorgeously sunny day (which if you are in the UK yo will know that that was a very lucky thing!). I don't think Isla and Chris stopped grinning and making gooey eyes at each other all day, it was completely beautiful to watch. The day was also full of hugs, laughter and genuine massive smiles from all the family and guests too. I was even lucky enough to get quite a few hugs as well which is always a good thing - who doesn't love a hug!

The big day was held at Magdalene College in Cambridge which is right on the river Cam with a stunning garden and dinner was served in the hall (think Harry Potter and you're not too far off!). Here is the first batch, there are many many more to come. I hope you like them and a huge cngratulations and thankyou to Isla and Chris, you two are very very good eggs!

One last one for now; its me and the happy couple!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

great wedding shots! And nice to meet you.:)

Caroline Hancox said...

thanks you! x

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger