Danny and Siobhan Sneaky Peak

Wednesday 23 May 2012



This is Danny and Siobhan, they are two very amazing people (just look at their faces and you can tell that for yourselves!) they also happen to be two of my very good friends so I was delighted to be asked to photograph their wedding for them a couple of weeks ago.  It was a fab wedding too, it included a beautiful dress with lots of lace and a swirly skirt, a pale yellow VW caper van, curry for tea, homemade cupcakes (thanks to the groom) and lots of smiley people.  Pretty perfect really.  Thanks for including me in your day Danny and Siobhan, I had a brilliant time xx


ps.  Look at Siobhans bouquet - its made out of paper flowers, which not only looked very cool but means that she will be able to keep them as a memento - that girl is a genius!


2 comments:

Siobhan said...

Love you Caz! We are so lucky to have you as our friend (& photographer), the photos I've seen so far seem to perfectly capture the day, at least from what I can remember! X

Caroline Hancox said...

Ahhh, love you two too xx

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger