Paris

Wednesday 21 November 2012






I was recently in Paris for the Paris Photo Fair.  While I was there we wondered around, ate loads(!) and took some quick snaps of these amazingly painted vans and lorries.  Looking at these makes me wish that I had taken more.  Oh well I guess that I will just have to go back and to a proper photo study.  Any excuse!


Also look at these nice friendly guys that spotted me taking a photo of their lorry.  I didn't notice until just now that there is a man in the cab of the lorry on the left beaming away at me!  I really really really love Paris!

2 comments:

dianne said...

Oh I went to Paris Photo as well, it was incredible!

Caroline Hancox said...

wasn't it?! We wandered around all day, got totally lost, saw sooo much stuff and came away massively inspired and totally exhausted!

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger