Paris III

Friday 7 December 2012

A few photos that I snapped on my phone whilst in Paris.  I know I've been a bit MIA for the last couple of months, there is a reason and I'll be back soon.  In the mean time here is a quick and dirty view of Paris:

We got caught in the rain, spotted Salvador Dali, people watched at the Pompidou, and saw lots of pretty mosaics (this one was in a loo).


Ate a load of food - all of it yummy, these are mostly the Breakfasts.  I've never had bacon with syrup before, I know its not very French but we found an American Diner with the tiniest booths and really good maple syrup! Also of course the ubiquitous croissant, how can you not eat one of them in France? Its just not possible.



Went for a walk along the Seine, found a smoking bus (possible highlight for Johny) and saw the Eiffel Tower.  Job done and fab time had!!










































5 comments:

Thomas Kuoh said...

Beautiful photos collection looking so many beautiful photos collection. Thanks a lot for sharing these awesome post with us. I'll visit your blog again.

Caroline Hancox said...

Thank you Thomas, glad you liked them. Its a bit hard to take bad photos of Paris though, its such an interesting and pretty place!!
x

Jennifer Young said...

paris?! i'm so jelly! :) i'm def. coming to you for recs if we get to visit. lovely snaps!

Annie said...

Oh, Caroline, these are beautiful! I have always longed to go to Paris. The leaves floating in the water are curated beautifully - I can just imagine the crisp air.

So excited to see more fantastic Paris photos!

Caroline Hancox said...

More photos soon I promise, although I've been saying that for a while now! thanks for the comments ladies x

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger