Fortunate mistakes

Friday 22 March 2013


I love it when you find good stuff when you are forced to tidy (my boyfriend is very neat, I am not!)  These polaroid were stuffed down the back of a chest of draws.  Don't they look pretty together?  Both are I suppose 'technically' rubbish and no good but I love these beautiful mistakes, they are perfect just as they are.  Which just confirms my belief that not everything has to be perfect and polished.  The wrong bits can also be right.  Woohoo for messy hair, scuffed shoes and broken polaroids

ps.  Happy weekend x

4 comments:

Ashley Moore said...

I love finding little treasures like that. :)

(Also, my husband is also very neat and I am not!)

Caroline Hancox said...

Thanks Ashley, I suppose I should tidy more, if I find gems like this, maybe it'll be an incentive x

anna | far from the wedding crowd said...

Very special images and words.

Oh I wish I were the neat one!

Caroline Hancox said...

Oh Anna me too!!

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger