Published on File Magazine

Wednesday 2 July 2008



I have begun to realise that I should of started this earlier so I am going to back peddle a bit with whats been going on in the last few months.  So to start with, as you can see from the above 2 images I have been experimenting with polaroid emulsion lifts which (without giving away my secrets) is a process where you remove the emulsion from a polaroid print and transfer it onto another surface.  I submitted these images to File magazine (www.filemagazine.com, an excellent online photography magazine) and they were accepted to feature as a project on their site - que lots of overexcitment shrieking and jumping around!  If you follow this link you can see my project entitled 'Fringes' on file magazine.

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger