my visit

Monday 6 October 2008

I went to Art London on Saturday to have a look at what it was like and it was amazing, there were some fabulous pieces of work that I really really liked, some inspiring pieces and there was also some absolute rubbish! - but then it is all subjective so i'm sure someone will like what I thought was crap.  But anyway - my photos were there too in amongst everything!  it was so exciting, I wanted to take a photo to put up here but it was all very professional and I didn't want to look an idiot so I resisted, wish I hadn't now but never mind!  Unfortunately I didn't sell anything but for my work just to be there was amazing, I was at the same art fair as Damien Hirst's work.  Mind blowing!!!
 

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger