more from my project

Monday, 27 April 2009

Its getting a bit close now to finishing my degree, only 2 weeks to finish my showcase project and write 3 essays (which I have been putting off for about a year!) I've just been choosing which images from the book should go on the walls for the exhibition.  Here is one that didn't make it onto the wall:

and one that did:

Interestingly I decided not to put 2 of my favourites into the exhibition because they didn't really work with the rest of the work as a whole.  In the end it was more of a case of getting the balance right and thinking about the exhibition as a whole which swung the decision rather than individual images.  So I had to let 2 of my favouites slip through!  They are in the book though, so that is OK and also the book is the most important thing.  Tomorrow, I take the chosen 14 images to the printers, so I now have a whole evening of changing my mind ahead of me!


RHIANNON said...

good luck, I'm sure you have made the right decisions. I have never been good at cracking on with essays, perhaps some of us like the rush at the end.

Caroline Hancox said...

Ha, i think its the pressure! i need it to get typing!

The exhibition is at Anglia Ruskin University gallery (not sure where exactly in the university that is yet!) from the 18th June, come along


Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger