New little camera

Monday 4 April 2011


It was time for a new camera, I couldn't resist anymore. I have had my eye on this one for a while now and finally justified it in my head to buy it. Need a bit more practice at the exposure settings but other than that - I am in love!

Was really pleased to see that I have been featured on the Unless You Will facebook page last week. I really like the photography that this magazine features so I am leased to be amongst some other really great photographers. You can see the feature here and while you are here why don't you have a look at my facebook page and if you like it 'like' it!

5 comments:

Li + Belle said...

The photos are good, so different than usual.

Galit said...

Wow girl!! This place looks amazing!!!!!
Such great work with the layout, the banner, everything looks sparkling beautiful!!!!
Well done!!!


P.S. Your photographs are great as usual :)

Caroline Hancox said...

ahh, thanks - glad you like it. change is good!
xx

prettylittlethieves said...

these are lovely!

Caroline Hancox said...

thanks - your print is in the post!

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger