114 miles and Art Exhibition

Thursday 7 April 2011


These are all the latest images for mine and Ian's little project. We are on Week 83 now! the images above are from weeks 78 - 83, it seems I havn't been up to date with uploading them! To see who's is whose then you'll have to go to our website:


I also just wanted to tell you that I am exhibiting some of my images from 2 separate projects (fringes and still here) this Saturday at an Art Fair in my home town, Royston. If you are in the area then pop along and have a look. It starts at 10 o'clock and is in the town hall (Google map link - its at point B)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Caroline and for letting me find yours! Love your photography!

Caroline Hancox said...

thanks, love yours too!

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger