Beautiful Country House

Tuesday 30 August 2011


A few weeks ago I had a great commission to take some photos of this gorgeous bedroom for an Interior Designers portfolio. I had a great day working with a lovely stylist and these photos are the result. I shot the bathroom too so I'll post those photos up here sometime soon. August has been a pretty hectic month I've just seen how little I've been updating this blog so I'll try to be better and be back soon with some holiday tales, photos, exhibition news (maybe even a little sneak preview), print shop opening, a new website, more commissioned photos, a wedding and maybe even some random ramblings about stuff I've seen. Until then enjoy the photos.

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger