Belvedere

Tuesday 12 August 2008







So, I have finally got round to uploading some images from my shoot last Friday.  The shoot was in a very lovely penthouse apartment at the Belvedere Apartments in Cambridge.  The owner had completely redesigned the layout and redecorated, it was just the most beautiful apartment I have ever seen!  It was also the first time I had worked with an interior designer and it was great to work with one, it is always good to have an extra pair of eyes and someone to fluff the pillows (I must stress that she did a lot more than just fluff the pillows, she was brilliant).  The photos will be used on a website to sell the property which isn't on-line yet but as soon as it is, i'll post the link here.

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger