Latest Architectural Shoot

Friday 21 November 2008



I recently had a shoot for Haysom Ward Miller Architects in Cambridge where I had to take some interior and exterior photographs of a school they had designed.  The school was lovely, it was an extension to a gorgeous old little Victorian Primary School that had an amazing garden so the setting couldn't of been better.  

The thing that I noticed the most about the school was the materials that it was made of, they were very natural.  The had used different woods with gorgeous grains and textures so as well as doing some more conventional overall shots I took some macro photos with a very shallow depth of field to focus on the details.  I then coupled the shots together so you have on overall shot and a close up shot, that I think looks really great!

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger