Thanks Nancy!

Thursday 24 March 2011


I recently bought this print from Nancy who goes under the (frankly genius) name of Pretty Little Thieves. She is an excellent illustrator and is selling some of her prints at the moment with all proceeds going to the Red Cross to help out Japan. My parcel came yesterday and not only was the print I ordered gorgeous but look at how beautifully it was packaged (top picture) and she also sent me a little note and as a bonus (she has been an internet friend for a while now) another drawing.

If anyone wants a lovely print in exchange for helping out others go and visit her shop now.

Also, I have donated one of my prints (this one if you are interested) to a silent auction for Japan. The auction is being held at The Horatia, in North London on Saturday afternoon. More details on the poster below, if you can read the tiny font! - if not then head on over the the London plinth blog or facebook group where you can read all about it and also about Katie who is organising it.

0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger