so much to do and so little time!

Thursday 25 September 2008


Just got back from a particularly good holiday - lots of relaxing, photo taking, walking, drinking and cheese eating! (i was in France) - also did some kayaking too which I highly recommend and squeezed in some reading.  I got a chance to read some of the photography magazines and books I have been hoarding.

Anyway I have come back a fresh and totally inspired to take loads of photos, new project ideas are brewing and the fire that was in my fringes project (www.flickr.com/photos/cazhancox/sets/72157604550763179/) has been reignited so more emulsion lifts are on the way.  I also fell back in love with my polaroid camera after a minor break-up.  We have worked through our differences now though and are back together and stronger than ever!!



0 comments:

Caroline Hancox Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger